The Ultimate in Diversity

Angklung ( Indonesia Traditional Instrument )

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photography

I want to talk about photography. Because, I like photography and I used to work in freelance photographer. First, I can feel enjoy when I was in freelance photography. Second, I can meet some people that I never knew before and make a friendship with them. After that, I also can do hunting to get great pictures, and going to beautiful place in Indonesia like Bali or other place in all over the world.

ps: please visit our blog http://indonesiagroup.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Lee Jong Yul said...

Hi, Rio.

I enjoy to listen to music and read your paragraph. I really want to take good pictures. I'm just amateur. Can you teach me taking skills? I'll wait for you answer.
Have a good day ^^

aziz said...

good story I would love see your picture . good jop and I wish good luck

Mihwa said...

Hi Rio ^^
I didn.t know that you like take a picture. please show me the pictures that have taked the pictures untill now. thanks! haha

Sultan said...

Hi Romario
It's nice to know this about you. I am interested in taking pictures. I would like to see something of the photos, taken by

Romario Mile said...

sorry guys I cannot show you my pictures. Because I didn't bring the pictures to kamloops. Maybe next time I will show my pictures to you guys.

Indonesia Folk Songs

Balinese Traditional